Maritime Montering Group
Maritime Montering Group has its roots from the start-up in 1981 and shares a location with MM Norway in Sunnfjord. We work dedicatedly towards shipyards and shipping companies all over the world through our locations in Europe and Asia. We have extensive experience within the entire spectrum of ship segments and offer a wide range of services, including newbuilds, major conversions, after-sales/maintenance, and design services.
Maritime Montering Group comprises companies in Norway, China, India, Turkey, Romania, Poland, and the Netherlands and has a turnover of about 500 million NOK and over 500 employees.
Chief Financial Officer
Maritime Montering delivers high-quality ship interiors to a global shipbuilding market and has participated in the construction of over 1100 vessels since its inception. The company has taken a position as a leading supplier of insulation work, interior walls, doors, floors, and ceilings, production and installation of ship furniture, and complete turnkey project management at shipyards worldwide.
To strengthen the financial function in the group, we are hiring a Group CFO. As our new CFO, you will be working purposefully to develop and improve the current financial function across the various companies in the group. You will establish structure and systematics for financial management, reporting, and analysis. As the top responsible for the financial function, you will also be responsible for and our point of contact towards the bank, auditor, etc. The position will also be a central partner and supporter to the Group CEO.
It is important that you are a structured and targeted professional leader and a resource throughout the organization. You are self-driven and have a good business understanding and overview that enables you to make priorities while keeping the long-term perspective in mind. You are a team player who communicates well across the different companies as you will also have a professional responsibility for the local financial managers.
We are looking for someone with a higher education in finance, or related fields at the master’s level. To succeed in the position, you should have experience with decentralized company structures and reporting from multiple units, in addition to understanding project-driven business.
The primary office location is Bygstad, but a hybrid solution with home office may also be an option.
- Lead the corporation’s financial functions
- Controlling, budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for ongoing reporting, both internally and to relevant stakeholders such as the company’s board and authorities
- Resource person for the entire organization, and an active contributor to business development and improved profitability
- Managing the finance managers in our subsidiaries (operational)
- Close cooperation with the CEO
- A solid and experienced company well-positioned for the future
- Good salary and pension schemes
- Good office facilities, scenic surroundings with good opportunities for an active leisure time
- A dynamic and international position
Send your motivational letter & resumé to HR(a)maritimemontering.com
For questions regarding the position, contact Daniel Garden, tel: +47 99 71 6I 9I // daniel.garden(a)maritimemontering.com