Project Manager Norway
Are you a structured project manager who enjoys technical challenges?
Maritime Montering Norway is seeking a dedicated project manager with a keen eye for interiors. We specialize in providing various services, including insulation work, interior design, furniture, wet rooms, and much more to ships and shipyards in the maritime industry.
Project Manager’s Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless project implementation
- Customer and supplier management
- Responsible for project budgets, project procurement, and project financial outcomes
- Staffing and project planning
- Follow-up on additional orders and change notices (VO)
- Establish a position for Maritime Montering’s brand in the maritime industry
- Documented results as a project manager
- Background in the shipping industry or construction/engineering is an advantage. If you are handy, you will learn quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A solid and experienced company with proven products and solutions
- A well-qualified project team
- Good salary and pension schemes
- Good insurance schemes
- Flexible office location arrangement
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter describing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate.
Contact CEO Stian Madsen for more information about the position.
Phone: +47 992 45 879
Application deadline: As soon as possible